Kawaii Morning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kawaii Morning

Kawaii Mornings Guild Forum From LuminousRO

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoE Plan Sat 25/07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fee ♥
Admin
Fee ♥

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Empty
PostSubject: WoE Plan Sat 25/07   WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:52 pm

You guys know this castle. You guys have defended this castle. You did good. All thats left is to make things more orderly and smooth. Not a problem, but i'm still writing this to make sure everyone knows their job. Plus on the chance we get any new members, they know what to do.

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Vsmgpg

ENT + EMP - Like before, i like the main attackers to be up at the ent. The WS's and SB sinxes needa be at respawn to take out most of the incoming. Loki needs to be back just enough to give us space but still close enough to stall. Champs and HPs at EMP still. I have a few other small X's to show other positions because i found when attacking at the entrance last time i often ended up following up the stairs to those other positions. Or Standing above the stairs to meet the ones that made it through precast. But still, it's preferable to take position on ent or emp please. In this castle it's nice if our stalker [Jack/Josh/Ngr] stays by emp or above the stairs to catch the few that do make it passed the attacker and precast and strip em.

Traps - The trappers job is easy. Trap the stairs. Trapping the way to the emp is good as a fall back, but otherwise it gets annoying for people trying to move around. Just keep the traps up and you're set.

Precast/Grim Sinxes - Stay above the stairs and mostly out of range. Take out as many as you can there, when they make it up the stairs move to precast on the space where the stairs connect with the main area. If that fails, move back to precast on the emp. Once again, clown should be up here too attacking and supporting from a safe distance.

Devo Pally - Once again, stay back. Do not stand on the stairs. Do not stand in the front. Stay BEHIND the wizzies and sinxes and devo anyone you can reach. And once again pot like hell and stay alive at all costs. Precast is important and it's up to you to keep them going.

Once again, i know we've defended this. And we did fairly good.
However,

Please note that this castle has gaurdians and we cannot get rid of them. Even so, they are helpful in killing off/annoying incoming breakers. So our proff needs to please stay in guild and focus on staying with precast OR the emp and dispelling breakers, whitesmiths or zerked LKs. Not us. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Steff
Breathless.~
Breathless.~
Steff

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Sat 25/07   WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 pm

I like Friday and Sat's castlesss.
Anyway, where the purple x's are on the left.
I can Sight a little more to the right in center on HP like I did last week.
Also a champ at emp would be nice.
Other then that it's kinda similar setup to Fridays so easy to remember.

Prof needs to be in guild so that problem will be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
God of Niglets
God of Niglets
Joshua

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Sat 25/07   WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 am

There's nothing I can about the guardians guys. I've talked to admin as well and he's not gonna help. You'll just have to deal with them until someones able to kill them. :/

This is my favorite castle v_v; LOL... Our econs about 37 now? Ever so slowly going up. v-v!

I'd like to mention Jason won't be able to recall in emp room most likely because it's so small. But he'll probably do it outside castle. Don't get discouraged and leave your positions wizzies. Coco will keep you alive as along as he can (Pot like mad ngr).

Keep sight on at all times, no excuses.
I can also stay close to emp and close confine the sin x's. stopping them in their tracks. I'm not positive but I believe BM's been using FCP.
Back to top Go down

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Sat 25/07   WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 am

can you grimtooth from up there?
Back to top Go down
Fee ♥
Admin
Fee ♥

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Sat 25/07   WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:47 am

yes you can. atleast i'm 90% sure you can. if not, you can hide beside the entrance and grim tooth there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Sat 25/07   WoE Plan Sat 25/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoE Plan Sat 25/07
Page 1 of 1