Kawaii Morning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kawaii Morning

Kawaii Mornings Guild Forum From LuminousRO

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fee ♥
Admin
Fee ♥

WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Empty
PostSubject: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 pm

We have a new castle tommorow, marking the end of woe 2.0 [thank fucking god imo]. It's Bright Arbor of Payon and it's simple, and a fairly small castle actually. It should be easy to break and thats not my concern tommorow.
I don't want to see the same thing happen tommorow that happened on Weds. I expect people to read this and know where they're supposted to be. When the castle breaks, you get into position and we defend. No fucking around. If you're dead you use the flag and get the hell in. Okay? okay.
If anyone has any concerns or input, by all means comment.

WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read 294rpt1

Ent + Emp - At the entrance, there should be a few main attackers. Aka, the whitesmiths. This means me and battle mode need enough space to move and CT people in the entrance to death.
Following that should be the Loki. hopefully in the precast, but if not they'll still stall most of the entrees long enough for me and battle mode to kill them.
At the emp, if we have any champs or HPs on they should be there as our final defence. Champs to hopefully asura the breakers, or HPs to SW the emp or Aspersio breakers if that fails.

Traps/Trapper - Since this emp room is rather large that means the trapper has a big job. The main concern is the entrance of course, but there also needs to be smaller patches of traps to slow down incoming breakers or rushing classes like LKs. Even two trappers would be good for this room, but one trapper will do well if they keep busy and pay super attention to their traps and hide when theres incomming guilds so they dont die.

Precast + Sinxes - This one is pretty obvious. You stay put and you precast and you grim tooth your asses off from a safe distance. If long ranges attack you, you pot. If the incomming get passed the entrance, you simply turn your precast to the corner and start defending there. If they keep coming you fall back to the emp and precast the emp for possible breakers. This also includes the clown [Randy] to bragi, FJ and AV/Tarot if you wish from a safe distance.

Devo Pally - Stay out of range behind the precasters and the sinxes. Focus on devoing the wizzies and any of the weaker classes that are well known to have little HP. Pot like hell. Stay alive at all costs, and only fall back when the pecast does.

I know thats long but please take the time to read it and do your best to fit into this. If you can't make woe, let us know here. Add any ideas you have but please keep in mind:

We lack in team work. We need to stick together. And i know my shit and these instructions arent hard to follow for a good defence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:06 pm

LOL i love the pic <3
Back to top Go down
Steff
Breathless.~
Breathless.~
Steff

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Great setup imo.
I'll be playing breaker until we have castle.
After we break. Which I'm hoping will be both me and rem on breaking first off.
On defending I'll most likely be playing HP.
If we lack Wizzies I can also do that. But I doubt we will.

If you see Zen run in with his pally.
Make sure we go for him first because he can recall pretty fast.
We do need to know who will be WoEing on friday, though.
So please let us know who's going to make it.<3
Back to top Go down
Joshua
God of Niglets
God of Niglets
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:08 pm

The screenshot was a cute touch. xD

Alright good deal. Hm but let me add this in, steff is going on Sin X tomorrow for sure. So we will lack an HP most definetly. So maybe Rem, whos the champ, could buff the wizzies atleast since he's near them. And instead of heal I suppose will have to pot. I'm not sure whether or not I should stand near emp with Rem or near scarlet. Also I'd like Bloody & Tidus on Wizzie duty tomorrow. I don't want rem over alting again.
Back to top Go down
Fee ♥
Admin
Fee ♥

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Jackie, you're kinda a free range deal. If you get enough pots to pot spam you can hang at entrance with me and try to strip incomming breakers or pallies etc so they die in precast. Otherwise, you'll have to stay at emp to hopfully make the breakers useless as they get to emp. It's your choice really, just gotta try to stay alive, be fast with your chase walking and hiding and you're gonna need to pot spam.
Back to top Go down
Steff
Breathless.~
Breathless.~
Steff

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Well incase we get short handed it may be better for you to be close to emp for recall.
It depends on how things are going. Or maybe you can stand mid way to strip anyone who manages to run by.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
God of Niglets
God of Niglets
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Easy enough. LOL

I'm Gonna try my best to close confine the champ. If I do you guys gotta work fast and kill it. If I don't it's a one shot deal, and I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Steff
Breathless.~
Breathless.~
Steff

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Btw, Randy I think the prof's your friend?
he/she's gonna need to be in guild.
She dispelled a few of us during WoE on Wed. Dispelled me in emp room while I was on my sinx. Fuck mindbreaker have her dispelling the ws's in emp room..
Back to top Go down
Diablo Vash
Kawaii Niglet
Kawaii Niglet
Diablo Vash

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 pm

I would like to add this.

Wizes and trapper should not run off from their duties to chase down someone. As soon as that defense breaks it leaves a opening for them to get more people into the EMP room. I would rather have 1-2 people get pass the defense for the WS/stalker/champ to take out then have our precast and traps to stop for everyone to go chase 1-2 people and let even more in. But if they do get the chance to bring a mass number inside then do as fee said and start moving the defence back to break them down.

Sins are also a part of this defense but are not as important so you can break the defense if needed, just make sure to support it once again when you can

Devo Pallys, try and stay close to your targets, help attack if you can but do not leave your targets, Smart attackers will go for them to give them a easy run into the EMP room, they must stay alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 am

I won't be able to join Friday WOE today because we're gonna have an activity in school.. but i can join saturday WOE. gud luck on friday woe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read   WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoE Plan Fri 24/07 - Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kawaii Morning :: WoE :: WoE Plans-
Jump to: