Kawaii Morning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kawaii Morning

Kawaii Mornings Guild Forum From LuminousRO

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoE Plan Wed 29/07

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fee ♥
Admin
Fee ♥

WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Empty
PostSubject: WoE Plan Wed 29/07   WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 am

I hate this castle. Most of us do. The layout is stupid and its hard to navigate. But we gotta live with it.
Important Note: This woe we arent going to bother or put in the effort until the last 10-15 mins of woe.
When this happens the plan is as such:
- Everyone Gathers outside the castle
- Get buffed up outside
- The ATTACKERS ONLY head in with the breakers. It is the attackers job to distract, yet still make it to the emp with the breakers. Yes, you have to LIVE. The most important thing is to get to emp and either take out or distract the emp defence so that the breaker can do their job.
- the SECOND the emp is broken, everyone else flags inside and sets up defence IN THE EMP ROOM as fast as they possibly can to defend for the last 10 minutes or so.

This defence is not solid yet, and could definetely use some input please:

WoE Plan Wed 29/07 516l52

ENT + EMP - I think at the beginning the main defence should be heavy in the entrance. If in this woe we find this doesnt work out we will change this when defending the next woe. The entrance team needs to be able to move with the incoming when they move passed traps to hopefully take most of them out. However, we still need a good EMP defence team like usual with hopefully a champ and HP. We'll see how it works, as i'm sure it's enough to defend for 10 minutes but im not sure about a whole woe yet.

Traps - This is tricky. We're gonna need two trappers and theres just no way around it. Theres too many paths. And too many spots to get caught off gaurd. We need the breakers to be slowed down. The entrance is an obvious one, but around the corners to protect the precast, and the stairs even would be a smart idea.

Precast/Grim Sinxes - In this case i think it would actually be more helpful to have grim sinxes up behind the entrance portal. However they can still hang back with precast. Precast should be down around/behind the fence to stay safe. When people start coming down and around retreat to the emp and precast it. Don't worry about the sides. Just go from the entrance to the emp as quick as you can.

Devo Pally - Stay behind the fence and outta harms way and move onto emp when the precast team falls back. When they fall back, by all means devo the emp defence team as well to help out just that extra bit.

As i said, this isnt solid and i think the 10 minutes of defending will definitely show us how this plan works. We can tweak it then, since if we get this castle and get to KEEP it we'll need a solid defence that works. I think traps are going to be our best friends for THIS emp room, and i think we may even be forced to abandon entrance fighting all together and stick everyone around and by the emp to defend if we're going to defend for an entire woe. But we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Steff
Breathless.~
Breathless.~
Steff

WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Wed 29/07   WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am

Yeah, I agree with this.
The castle itself is very hard to actually defend.
So I think we should charge in the last few minutes.
Break and setup some defense. If we defend well enough it should last long enough for the timer.

But due to the fact the castle is so hard to defend against attackers.
I think it's best we not waste a ton of stuff on zerging so much and save everyone frustration.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
God of Niglets
God of Niglets
Joshua

WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Wed 29/07   WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 am

I believe BM is making a wizzie so what are they gonna do about SG? Also. if any of the BM die the rest of the guild will be left in pre emp with the people flagging in.

I suggest Vash goes in with breakers and attackers and hides off in a corner somewhere, and recalls if absolutely neccessary.
Back to top Go down

WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Wed 29/07   WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 am

IMO we shouldnt even get to WOE-grounds til last 20 minutes is left.
Some of them propably leaves and atleast they arent paying attention that much.
I'm making a sniper which could become a trapper but i suppose we still need my devo-pally?
Anyways ima try out some trapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WoE Plan Wed 29/07   WoE Plan Wed 29/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoE Plan Wed 29/07
Page 1 of 1