Kawaii Morning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kawaii Morning

Kawaii Mornings Guild Forum From LuminousRO

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F&Q for the new Guildies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joshua
God of Niglets
God of Niglets
Joshua

F&Q for the new Guildies Empty
PostSubject: F&Q for the new Guildies   F&Q for the new Guildies Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm

I see you have stumbled upon this topic young padawan. I will now teach you the ways of the Kawaii...

Who is the founder?
I am. Joshua. Jack. Yano. Edward....
the list goes on. I have made other guilds in the past, my recent old one was PWNcakes. I've played Ragnarok going on three years and I am willing to assist whoever needs help. I'm kind of grouchy at times but only when need be. Feel free to ask for anything.

Steff is Co Leader. She is very nice and will be happy to assist you as well!

Why Kawaii Morning?
The Guild Name came from a dumb youtube video of a gender confused otaku.

To WoE or not to WoE?
Yes, our guild is a WoE guild. As of yet we haven't woe'd. We are waiting on people to get geared. We aren't going to look like newbies when we WoE. I rather have everything sorted out first.

MvP?
Yes. We want to begin MvPing with the guildies. Whether its simple ones to Bio 3. All in good time.

Can I join?
Yes you can. As of now we are accepting members. When we get a comfortable amount of people I will begin denying access unless they fill out an app.

Wheres your town?
Morroc. Come chill. <3

Do I have to be a certain class?
No. You have the freedom to be whatever you want to be. I will list some classes we are in dire need for though.

We really need some tankers though. hinthint.

Who is Martin?

Martin is the guilds bitch. He handles the dirty work and all that Jazz. He's the recruiter. He's the mascot. Your go to guy is Martin.
Back to top Go down

F&Q for the new Guildies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kawaii Morning :: News! :: About Kawaii Morning-
Jump to: